Friday, June 22, 2012

What's your flavor?

At first sight,
I look rough and sharp...
Intimidating to the palate.

Could I be....
Am I undercooked? Over marinated?
Fried and overcooked?
Do I best taste pan seared? Broiled? Baked? Toasted?
Steamed to perfection perhaps? Simmered to superbness!
Improper substitutions? Too much pepper? Mishandling...under-managing...Neglected...
Overheated vs Over-soften? Overcrowded....Overwhelming...
Lumpy? Gooey? Crinkly? Limp? Icky? Parched? Gummy? Gunky? Flamed out? Fizzled? Lifeless?
Nope, not I!
What is my ideal temperature? I can be so temperamental...texture???
All these idiosyncrasies!

*i taste as I go...in all my recipes*
So you will be just fine...Plus!!
Ingredients matter...mine come from the best!

Saffron. Basil. Cumin. Cinnamon. Cilantro. Capsicum.
Oh hell...I come with the works!

Bitter. Sweet. Sour. Salty. Umami.
I have it all...

Yet, I still taste best...
Tartare...
No added condiments needed....

I come by Caliente...and Picante...
So be prepared for my irresistible bite...

Allow me to Shock your palate!

No comments:

Post a Comment