Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Doubt has hate....

She says that she's the Other Woman

I loom in the shadows, unprovoked by The Sun...or her light
Lifelessly still, drawn deep within a vortex of doubt, concern and disbelief
Waiting for an undelivered fate of a promise owed
Dangling between lines of the savage and tame
It's a game I know all to well
...
My sweat, drip by drip...drowns my hopes
my dreams,
My Aspirations
In a convoluted abyss of immoral chaos and disillusioned outcomes

I fancy a Vision
Where the truth is blurred by fantasy....
Desire dances with Ambition
and Beauty fades into that golden hue of honey...
(Reminiscent of my past...Indicative of my direction)
Gracing my path, my destiny and my destination

My fated karma will bring Me to where I always knew
Regardless of those that doubt or chastise...
I ask, I ask you...
Do you still doubt?

Played by a hand fortune has dealt,
It's this circumstance, unadulterated in any way
shape
or
Form
From my end

Welcome to my truth, even if I first spoke of it
Many, moons...ago

No comments:

Post a Comment