Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lips and Kisses



Tender...so luscious....their very sight, seduce me to my very core...
My catatonic mind, looks lifeless...but ravages with an unsatiated hunger
Groaning like a lost soul, weakened to my very pit...I surrender my will
I am your prisoner, I am your captive...

Invite me to your paradise...
My ever loving, everlasting...
Riveting Wolf


Your growl, hidden within the lunar shade...
What an unexpected pleasure.
An unforeseen delusion

Feed me...feed my mind

Tapeworm is tasty when in season...
(bound to say thank you afterwards, if your manors serve you right).
But who's to say that your mommy and daddy taught you well.

Fierce and confidant...
False bravado from a lost and confused hopeful,
one who walks with an air of entitlement.
I see why, your owed a reality lesson.


Even wolves, howl at the moon...almost on cue...
Two things attract wolves...Ripe, Body Heat and dead bodies...
Cowardly predators.
But to gain acceptance of a wolf...earn the respect of the Alpha...

Boldness has never been so refreshing,

No comments:

Post a Comment