Thursday, August 22, 2013

What Works in a Relationship?


For starters, each relationship is a bit different...as per, each person is different...therein lies our dilemma...
But, a few consistent factors seem to help along ALL relationships.

For me, 
My cool head and My understanding have never failed me.  My calmness can overtake a typhoon!
(I am perfect for an anxious emotional mess)
Also,
I LISTEN!  I may be part deaf, but I understand enough that when someone else shares something about themselves....it's relevant.  This is what connects, or bridges two people.
Simple advice...but,
Communication is key folks.

There is more...

C O M P R O M I S E

Trust.
Respecting and understanding other people's boundaries.
With that comes certain private matters...should be kept Private.
(There is a time and place for everything)
Mutual Likes, or Dislikes.
NO NITPICKING!  Learn to cut slack!!
Compassion, openness (but not too open if your partner can't handle it)
Care
Concern
Activity, trips, locations....destinations....Adventure!
Meeting and making friends.
Making plans with friends.
Learn....from each other (this takes paying attention)...learn from the world...as both will change (the elementary principle of evolution).

A kiss Good Morning, and an 'I Love You' at Night open negotiations and seal deals!

In other words
Freedom, commitment and Balance.

So...
This lesson
Should Basically Teach Us ALL
less Lip and MORE Tongue!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PMSs1VGCg4E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPMSs1VGCg4E

No comments:

Post a Comment