Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I, Promise


I still remember that morning....one in which showed the end of winter was near.
It was cold and crisp, yet sunny and bright...the time was just before eight.
She stood there, in front of me...with her back turned.
She was tall with thick, dark brown hair...a subtle curl decorated the end of her ponytail.
Her legs looked athletic....she stood there, with her right leg crossed behind her left.

Oh, my...who's this Angel...
My mind began to dream....
Of what ifs...

As I walked around her,
You could not help but notice her full lips and charming innocent smile.
Big, brown eyes that just sparkled with glee...

My dream, my Angel....call her Katherine.

In due time,
When her gaze became affixed on me....I shared my graceful smile,
I could see her lonely shy soul perk with energy...
Slowly from her shadows, came a classy woman...who just oozed with intrigue...as to who was this Golden Greek.

I tease her with my eyes....
She can't look away
I tease her with my smile...
She turns beet red and giggles
Her body language leaps, her guarded awkward inner self retreats....

Come Out and play, my tone speaks...

Thank god she can't read my mind, understand my thoughts....
She's protected from me, and rightly so

But, for how long will our first dance last?

Honor Me an Encore?  A final kiss goodnight?


Let me infiltrate you soul...
allow me into your world....
be my victim
Surrender to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment