Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Poet's Dying Eros

How I do adore your youthful jubilant outlook on the romanticism of life's journey...translated through a well engineered mind.

Cruelly victimized by an unseen chance of the here and now.  Like a snake lurking in the dark, it strikes without warning...wrapping us up and swallowing us whole...leaving only the ash from our bones.  Our unquenched thirst once again faults us before such treason against our desire.  Falling prey to this vice that stricken our hearts, pillaging our passions, corrupting our character and devouring our souls.  My, my...how my appetite growls in such glorious anticipation...as I gently stroke your soft flesh beneath my carnal craving for an indescribable and unspoken eager rapaciousness that quells my vengeful lust.  Manic and impulsive, I flee this realm and dream of another...one in which time and space never existed.  Save this dying star, taste is light...feel it's warmth, bask within its comfort.
i die alone, on a far away hole...stuck between two realms, all in the same dream.  Each day, I feel my walls crumble...to endure this world's inadequacies, draining my very essence of its fighting spirit.  I long for the taste of your vitality, strengthening my might....furthering my never ending compulsion.
f
e
e
d
from my quintessence...I am that dying star in your heaven
far
high
And
beyond
I am my own prisoner, trapped behind an unexplained obsession...waiting my chance to feast upon your iridescent glow
A Flow
straight
To a paradise
That I once dreamt

No comments:

Post a Comment