Friday, June 6, 2014

I met this woman

She caught my blind eyes...
one
D
R
O
P
dead gorgeous fox...
Crazy Smart and Fun!
She willed a path down a broken road, 
Freed from her repressed prison...
She ran,
Far,
Fast
and
Furious
In a whirlwind...
Right On past me.
I
watched her fall
Hunched before me, on this earth
A tear dragged its lonesome trail
Down her flushed cheek
before it found its home
In, beneath both her feet
My hand
Firm,
Direct
and
Deliberate
Took hold of her confused soul
Wouldn't you know it
Up she stood
Tall,
Strong
and
Soon to be confident
My silent way, my quiet life...
I am thee
and The Only One
I know your thoughts, I feel your pain
I have been revived
By your daunting lust and desire
Piercing forward....
Upward
and
Onward!
Resurrecting
My debilitated castle.
Transforming its flawed cauldron
Into a euphoric Majestic cloud
Floating up and to a heaven
Yet to be discovered

1 comment:

  1. (yeah...yeah...yeah, I am posting my response here - gotta love me) ;-)

    Your Love is like Yoga


    You take me as I am -

    A Fierce ball of Energy

    a Beautiful mess…


    PASSIONATE on ALL accounts

    Rollercoaster of moods & emotions

    Intellect to contemplate world peace as well as salvation

    Insane with frustrations regarding society


    You hold me with your Mind

    Your breath is Deep & Calm

    A Strong, Solid & Stable Spirit

    Your Soul maintains unfathomable depths


    Slow, steady, rhythmic speech

    Easily wrapping me up into the cocoon of your Essence

    The flow is slow but Profound

    My own much needed siren song


    Giving my unsettled spirit GREAT pause

    The metronome of your words, thoughts & ideas

    Provides an unspeakable peace

    Makes time stand still within me


    Your Oceanic breaths ‘should’ promote mine

    but instead I am breathless & trembling

    SHIVERING

    though excited but admittedly scared…


    Who on this earth would

    Give pause to a Blasting Volcano

    Calm vast Turbulent Seas

    Ease the Quakes shaking the Planet’s very core


    IT IS YOU…


    Soothing

    Yet

    Vibrating with the same energy


    Time has made you more controlled

    Mature

    Patient…


    Experience has all but almost jaded your mind & heart


    But Two Lovers have met

    Truth or Dare has passed


    Comforted but

    I Shake…TREMBLE with the unspeakable possibilities

    Conceiving the notions

    Terrifying but exciting

    Contemplation, Notions, Theories & Ideas

    Torrential....


    Why? I do not necessarily know

    Maybe for fear of disappointment


    Addicting is the ebb & flow

    The Breath and Endurance

    Not easy but feels Amazing

    Hard at times but has a natural ease


    His strong hands

    Determination & wisdom

    Will continue to guide our path…


    With Time & Experience

    The better it feels… thinking of You & I together

    Patience is the key on my Elemental end

    ReplyDelete