Monday, June 2, 2014

Foxy like a Cat

I love debates (but some friendly advice, always avoid debating an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience...you'll never win).  One funny debate that seems to veer it's snout here and there every once in a while:
"Who's smarter?  Cat owners or Dog owners?"
Personally, I think both could do better.  But, since no one wants to listen to me (I feel abandoned in a field of stupidity)...why do I even bother?
(I brought my fair share of horses to water...now, let them feel their drought!)
Anyhow, I really should stay the course.
As a result of several independent studies (yes, people thought enough to make this a mystery worth investigating)...each study came to the same conclusion.
Cat owners are smarter!
Cats, dogs, horses....who cares?
So, the cat lady might be crazy (everyone loves crazy!)...and the dog lady is dumb?
(There is no fixing stupid!)
So what.
Avoid dogs and play with cats?
Maybe.

http://time.com/2798972/studies-show-cat-people-are-smarter-than-dog-people/

No comments:

Post a Comment