Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Click, Post...Read

We live in an expanding universe lit by endless energy, moving at speeds that blow our minds...on a rock. spinning with a force strong enough to propel heavy metal machines into the air...all the while I am sitting here, still, engineering a message...potentially to be read over ten thousand miles away, perhaps within seconds of when I click post...

I spent my slow pace morning scrolling through online archives...and any person whom you had any affiliation or quandaries within this storied past.  I felt like an Online historian.  *At no point, did I judge anyone.*  After all, it's not my job to judge others.  I see that we are all equals on this planet...much the way when you look at the ocean,we don't differentiate between the water molecules...assessing that the deeper molecules hold better value over the more superficial ones.  All water molecules act as an ocean...together.  There is no hierarchy in water, much the way there is no rightful superior amongst us.

As people, it's up to us to learn from our past...in an effort to write our future under the right pretenses.  People who fixate on past issues and failure points often stutter in procuring a timely advancement...thus, too timid at times for sound decision making.  It's that lack of confidence from past situation that harbors that sort of personal uncertainty...that often leads one to become a judge of others...as opposed to an internal problem solver.

So...who am to judge anyone?  I should be more concerned with getting it right, rather than objectifying everyone else's shortcomings/mishaps (whatever you would like to call them)...and NOT point fingers...numbing and distracting my senses to my issues.  In other words, those who concern themselves with the affairs of others, as opposed to their own...often have the biggest obstacles to overcome and fear that fight so they concern themselves with foreign losing propositions.  By default, making themselves apart of the audience/problem, as opposed to being involved in their own solution.  Like I said...I am no judge...I leave that up to the individual to solve the issue and better themselves.  Catch my drift?

No comments:

Post a Comment