Thursday, September 11, 2014

Nuts, Bolts and Fists

The walls hold me
The Floor hates me
The ceiling can't contain me
...
The door is always closed

Sigh...Y?
Why are you always in this room with me?
With the walls so bland, decorated in their plain white clothes...
The floor...old, dusty, rickety and dirty!
The ceiling runs low,  yielding to an endless colony of spiders and owls
and,
Well, that door...shut like a vault
Oh That door...will it ever open and show it's ugly face?

Get!!!
Get out, Get out, Get out....!
Please, before I leave you behind...or around...out to dry
In this desert heat.
Where all the Snakes and Scorpions live...

Cry, cry if you'd like...
I ain't stayin'
Nope, no I am not...
I can't, I shouldn't and I won't!

These walls will fall, this ceiling will crumble...the floor will shatter...and I swear...that I will huff and puff my fight right through your fuckin door!

You died in my dreams, drowned in my sleep, swept out to sea...swallowed whole within the ocean...
Never rescued, nor did anyone cry...no one shed a single tear.

Your prison walls, with bars overhead...and fire down below...
No windows and No Exits, just chains and anchors...
Gated to be enslaved
I break through this portal,
Released from your confinement!

Our earth shakes, ever so violently
A quake that unchained my will
Unhindered, unguarded...
Your sequestered cage disintegrates within my mind
Fleeing from a master, that never owned me

I draw my words out carefully
Sounding each with caution...
You hide, I seek...and I will find.
Free, free to laugh...just as I am to die in the sky
Floating, far...and away...
Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment