Tuesday, September 9, 2014

FueLL

My patience is my greatest asset.  It's resilient, weather resistant and emotionally omnipotent.  It doesn't grow on trees, nor does it come in pill form.  It holds no grudges, It heaves no hoes.  It has no memory, yet it forgets nothing.   It loves, it learns, it lives, it thrives...plus, It's mine...

And I do nothing S H Y of nurturing it's spirit and feeding it's lust.  Satisfying its sanguine curiosity...and deviant delightful appetite....
My Walk, whether here, there or somewhere else...my road is destined to cross onto yours.  I, here, in the now...patiently wait for the horizon to light our star-crossed paths.

T

I

M

E

is our companion
Journey is our fortune
m
a
k
e
Sight for my flight

The sky,
Open
Vast
Endless
....Limitless
It's ours to flourish in
Yours, mine and everything else
Is but a speck of time
In this endless climb
Through a perilous and convoluted fight
That too many have lost their way
Resisting their rip tide

I, me
Here, now
K
N
O
W
my fate and await yours
No rush, no judgement, no disclosure

Faith held my hand just long enough to watch my world fall
Faith fed my air, the growth to expand
Faith denied my devils the chance to claim my soul
Faith hath no fury,
Like a lost soul
with no fate, and even less faith

A new dawn
A new light
A new sky
A new life
A new road
A new walk
A new reward

1 comment:

  1. Trust & Faith...very important things. I made sure they were packed for the journey <3

    ReplyDelete