Friday, September 19, 2014

Find

I am on the verge
Standing on the very edge
staring straight into my heart's abyss
Fearless of what may peek back
I rock forward, thrust with force
Diving face first in my dark swell
Of love, lust and desire
A mirage of two foes
Pulling and pushing
My soul to the brink of an undetermined road
I close my eyes, I look deep within my heavens
Quietly whispering into the ears of my siren
It's her sunshine that lights my convoluted path
Through this abandoned journey
Of failed expectations and missed opportunities
Bypassing rhyme and reason
Fighting a fight that can't be resolved
Until time stops...
And I wait 
Alone
Patiently
in my fleeting moment of stillness...
Reflecting,
On an idol that once deserted me
Like a prince waiting for my throne
It's my civil duty to obtain what is unattainable
And tame a goddess not worthy of my time and space
I am on my way to a place that dreams become reality....
A reality that only a dream can ever hold

No comments:

Post a Comment