Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Do the right thing because it's right! It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not

It was bright and sunny, not a cloud in the sky
My luck was short, and just about to run out
I stroked my hair, once to the right and twice to the left
With just enough space to place my one special hat
A hat vibrant with energy, sparked with life
It sat, still on my head
The clouds rolled, smoking with fire
Not too long later, they pelted me with rocks and fire
In between all the yelling and shouting came down its waterfall
All full of fish, birds and flowers
I spat my sweat, cringed through my teeth
Smiled...real bright and closed by eyes
Took three breathes in
And let it all out
Slower than I would like, but not too slow to die
She was laying on her, over to my left
Her shirt, cut low and somewhat sea through
A wave came in, I blinked four times
And gone, like a ghost
Into the shadow of my memory
Roped together like a boat on a pier
I can't quite make much
Of something that wasn't very clear
I can't ever make anything
Out of something that I never understood
She was my past, she could be in my present
She is my dream, she should be my future
I knew this when I fell asleep
I resented the truth upon awaking
She is my lust, she is my desire
She is my truth, she is my ultimate lie
She corrupts my sins, and avenges my justice
She murdered my soul and spit hers into my grave
Robbed of who I was, denying who I should become...
I resent you, this, that and everything that you stand for...
I resent me, here and every chance that broke my heart...
I rose to see a fate that made me privileged to your chaos
I wonder what if your destiny never left
And this path, is nothing more than a convoluted road back to where you belong...
Crazy was how you acted
Crazy was what I became
Crazy of you in not believing
Crazy of me for ever caring

No comments:

Post a Comment