Wednesday, January 21, 2015

No Dumb Questions, but dumb people can ask them

Truth be told, and tale a lie I should...!
I am your Siracha in everybody's Bobochacha.
Jealous?
Don't be...
Before you know it...
(Two decades and three Kids later)
You'll ask for a divorce and half of everything that I don't owe a dollar and a dream on...
What happened to this?
Us?
Our Dreamz?
Those were the good ole days
With my good ole memories...
Dusty, drawn and contaminated
I yearn for a life that once was cloaked by a fog
Misty, damp and dirty
D E N S E
We had our run
We had our fun
The smartest thing I did was stupid
and stupid was my smartest move
So I live
I will learn
Teach if I can
and Never Ever forget
The Tale of Our Truth
Which, in the end was simply, our dumbest Lie


ps
Nobody does nonsense the way that I make no sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment