Sunday, January 18, 2015

Gallagher and Language

Like Lulu and Bootsie
Like white on Rice
Like Deano and your Mind!

I love dabbling in the world of words...
(I've even been called a Wordsmith)
Sounds like some sort of peculiar wizardry...
It's raining outside
It's cold enough to snow but it's still raining...
The bacon is sizzling, my tea is ready...but where is the lemon?

if I open some Wine...will you come and join me?
When you choose to come, which you will...you always do...?
I promise not to be an I told you so....!
So, forgive my brass confusion...
Pull up a chair, let me stoke the fireplace...
Open your mind to my world, and you'll never seen this place as the same again...

b e e p
The alarm sounds, the cold air is damp...damn, it's cold here...
Global the thermos up a few notches
Sunglasses and sun tan lotion in hand.  My plane came early, my dog ate the itinerary...Glenda's operation went well, hopefully courtesy of Dr Stephen Kottmeier...feel well rotator cuff
Mmmmmmm
Bacon
That's for all the fussy vegans who think that I am satan
(That's why your still a liar)
Be Good like your colonoscopy and just flush away like the gold mine rush of the 80's cocaine rage,
God willing Pablo and company...
Sniff, snort or whatever it is you weirdos smoke, toke or just swallow and gobble!!!
Bye bye american pie
My Chevy crashed and you had one last good bye
Sayonara kamikaze you


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yDFQXxWIyvQ

No comments:

Post a Comment