Saturday, January 24, 2015

What is the Meaning of Life?

I have my own personal beliefs as what 'Is' the meaning of life.
I would gladly take time out of my not so busy schedule and philosophize with you if you so choose it wish...I promise to be scientific, reasonable and interesting.
(A side that isn't as transparent to the naked ignorant eye)
But, it's a discussion that I will not be making at this very moment.
(Boo who you!)
Instead, I give the honors to a fellow that I keep in high regards.
Not, my exact argument...but, at the very same time...not all that different.

Enjoy the treat,
Furthermore...I hope
That it will make you think

(Thinking beyond the immediate is what makes us human)


"What is the meaning of Life"
by Neil deGrasse Tyson

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGMOgkgabk

No comments:

Post a Comment