Monday, November 26, 2012

Beyond Our Minds...


My Darling, my Queen...
No day is ever complete
Without a sweet and subtle hello
No morning ever feels special
Without my shared thoughts and concerns

Mind I be the gentleman, and share my smile :-)
Might I find my will lost, seduced...crippled in an unforgiving path
Ravaged with an unseen dominance
Finite in its accuracy
Loving in its nature

I cringe at the very thought...that my world exists in a universe
A vacuum of emotion, thrilling with experience
I dart through space,
Deep, dark hollow space
In my bubble, in my cavity of conviction

Stars abound, darkness still lights
My passions flare, my fire stokes with fury
I feed this flame, and it ignites my cosmos
My energy, my light...
Exists with torrid compassions,
Fierce, unpredictable and intolerable...
Tender, vulnerable and obsessive
My Sympathy is touched with the depth of sensitivity...

I am obliged to forfeit my spirit
And surrender myself
To your mercy
I make myself my own betrayed victim
My own prisoner....

Mindful, merciful and manic
Bursting with zeal
I evolve, I unfold....I grow
Beyond my stars...

Beauty is here, beauty is all around us...
I relish in it, I thrive by it...it's in me
It's
Who

Am

No comments:

Post a Comment