Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Awaken Dragon, with a Gypsy at heart



I never wavered, nor lost any poise...for I knew in my heart, the rigors of your demanding schedule.  I am sure though, that your guilty pleasures are still at play...I can see the Headlines
"Gyps continues to Bumfuzzle the simpletons of Los Angeles"
either way, your stay there has run its course...Your Desire to remain has gone cattywumpus.  I completely understand...that sort of environment would drain me as well.
Your warning cry 'Gardyloo' rings oh so true...
Shall I spoil your mind with my Stories, Antics and Taradiddles?
I gave all my coworkers and clients ridiculous super powers yesterday...I know, so stupid and immature...nonetheless, ridiculous and funny!
My modern billingsgate confuses the masses, and inandates my peers with chaos...and I love each stroke...
It's how I engage others, whereby I get to draw my verbal Snickersnee...it's my Widdershins approach.
In turn causing Collywobbles, of the Mind and belly!
It's how I choose to hide my gubbins...using my slow and steady stream of whimsical nonsense (my previous word...Ridiculous)...
Since most functioning brains carry their fair share of glitches, my thoughts often come across as indiscernible Dipththongs...

I am so wickedly bad

No comments:

Post a Comment