Thursday, November 29, 2012

Worlds that Meet...


To my Ravenous Raven Hair Coquine....
Forthright and Angelic, blinding in beauty...
Poetic and seductive just like a True Goddess...
Your words kiss and tease my soul...
Gently taunting my very core...
Passionate and convicting, you ooze with a torrid appetite
Grinding every bit of ounce my mind can handle
Into an oblivion...an infinite domain of pleasure and delight
I cringe in anticipation, my heart flutters with energy
I crave...I lust...I get lost within your thoughts....
Desire calls...and walls crumble...
Like a dolphin, rifling through the deep see...I find my paradise...
Free from chains...rapaciousness in fight...
I sense your intensity...and match its emotion
Like a tidal wave...it washes me into the ocean
With anger, fury...warmth and violence...yet it's so inviting...
Keep your secrets, as I have mine...
Like a volcano exploding...filled with fire, bred from an abyss of infinite heat...

My words have a place...in your mind, in your soul and in your heart...
And I shall share them...
As long as you want to read them...
This is Your Poem today...
I hope you enjoyed it.

A Gladiator from a far land...

No comments:

Post a Comment