Tuesday, November 20, 2012

This Past Saturday Night

I had a hard time keeping my mind focused on my task,
I had set my yoga mat, front and center of the room in front of the mirror
(very atypical of me)
Two reasons why I did so that night:
A) had I taken my usual spot, I would have had my personal space encroached upon by this nice blonde hippy-ish woman (whom continually flirts with me, yet I have no attraction towards her).
B) there were nine total practioners with me in this open room...so, I had plenty of personal space (my primary concern) being front and center.

The instructor walked in and turned the lights on...
and what did I see...?

Directly behind me was a young beautiful woman that I have never noticed before (not that I keep records for who attends)...
She was a tall blonde, slender in the midsection yet curvy in her hips.  Her legs were athletically shaped...and evenly tanned in a dark golden smooth hue.
Her big blue eyes and perfectly friendly smile was more then noticeable...by not only yours truly, but also the instructor.
Now, remember...I don't know this woman!
Her most noticeable asset was her above average sized chest.  I can not be certain, but I would imagine that the potential exists that it might be a 'new' addition to her physique...just a guess.

Standing directly behind me, I could see her every motion.  Inspite of looking as if she was in shape, I could clearly see her high stress level...she seemed very labored by the intensity of the class.
The room was 106 degrees Fahrenheit...everyone was sweating....a lot, and then some.
But I could see in the mirror...she was sweating...
But not over her large chest...?
So bizarre, her skin tight shirt was drenched...except over her breasts.
She finally succumb to her fatigue...so she sat down...
Here, is we're my focus really came under scrutiny...

I swear I saw this...
She started playing with her chest.
Squeeze here, Shift there...
WTF was she doing...?

Ok, focus on me in the mirror...I don't see her, I don't see her....there is no one behind me...lalalalaalal
Focus
Focus
Focus

And so, my class came and went...
I have no idea if I will ever see her again...but if I do, I will be polite and cordial...like the true gentleman that I am.
And if I make a new friend, then so be it...

But I swear, I will not go front and center again....

No comments:

Post a Comment