Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Dirty Little Secret

As night time falls,
and the moon rises...
It lights my path...and my hunger grows
My flesh fueled by heat and ice...

Your Vampish aura has seduced my mind...Spiced with a grueling appetite
My heart races, as it feeds from your fire...covered by smoke, it yields to its desire
Burning with a passion, only lust can extinguish...
Luscious in behavior, too deviant to trust
Carnal in depth.  Yet, Delicate and sensual.
Soft like fresh molten, I sink in beneath its heat.
Draped and encompassed in your allure...
Charmed by your seduction...
Imprisoned by my own soul...
Victim of my own innocence...
My unconscious hunger never truly feels satisfied
Erogenous...Amorous...
Irresistibly Sultry
Your touch, your feel...
Captivated by your pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment