Saturday, November 17, 2012

Unfolding Coquine

Mind I dare speak a word of truth, dare I say words with meaning...words with honesty and fault...
My autumn sky is slowly fading...soon to yield to a dark night lit only by a myriad of stars and a sharply curved moon...
Night breeds a life, decadent in myth with fire and passion...and carnal delights...
It keeps me hungry in ways no meal can satisfy...
An urge strong enough to transcend me into another lifetime of lust and Erotiscm...
The shine of black,
Outlines my broad back...
Smooth, and rounded around my shoulders...
Even in the dark, my silhouette...can not hide my muscular arms...
My long hair...alive in waves and curls...
My eyes, although dark...still glisten
I prowl like a beast awaiting my prey...
Only to know my eternal hunger...will never be met...
I growl as I spot my target, I pounce without hesitation...
No apologies, no forgiveness...
In my fury, I thrust and I throw...
With life, with meaning...with purpose and intent...
I conquer, with not one but two victors...
The Prey always come willingly...
In many ways, their instinct knows
That they are one with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment