Thursday, March 6, 2014

How to Spot unstable Women?

Chase me with a gun or knife....or they admit to using them, show up unexpectedly at my job and demand to speak to my supervisor, set up spy equipment at places that I go, try to befriend you on social medias using aliases, they attempt to bite you...without you asking to be bit, public harassment (always a sure sign), receiving unwanted gift...of things that you deem as gross, they change friends....as frequent as you might change your underwear, hire a Private Investigator to follow me, interrogate my friends and family, announce that her therapist is upping her doses....just to name some behaviors that I would consider as Red Flags (not that I would know anything about this subject).

P.s.
I am that panic, that only attack can know.
You crazy Ladies...you keep your distance!


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zSh1JNZkb-g

No comments:

Post a Comment