Monday, March 17, 2014

My Old Beginning

What we had was special,  the King of all gifts
not your typical type of Blog fling...
Addicted to your tragedy...your ever so loving beautiful disaster
Your use, of indulgence and abuse
came with such magnanimous elegance...
and swagger that became the bane of my existence...
I hung on to every word, as if it was my final breathe...
Drawn to a sorceress's fire 
Gasping for an ever evading solace...cringing like a frightened mouse...begging like a dying sun on the cusp of Dusk...
Your pain, became our bond...your grief, buried within my obsessive heart...beat by beat, walking down my tumultuous destiny
Yet, your joy...your growth
Your delight, fed my flight...into an endless sky
and to a heaven that I once dreamt
I will miss you,
xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment: