Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Matthew

Any message stating, "May a 'thousand years' be added to your life" is a blessing worth rereading all day long.  Thank you very much, and may the same blessing grace your destiny.

Calmness, is a gift few have harnassed.  I am blessed that I am one.  How do I feel about people who can remain calm under adverse situations?  I feel that they are a blessing, and our world is unfortunately running short on those individuals.

With calmness comes patience.  In our society, a society seemingly predicated upon instant gratification, a lack of calmness/patience has lead to a lot of turmoil.  A dearth of calmness and patience has lead us into a world of no understanding, a lack of compassion...and a mistrust so deep that there is no room for tolerance and acceptance.

Last I saw, facts are facts, so facts on this...we, the people of Earth...all (in good graces of health) have the Same Amount of DNA....
For Better, or For Worse....we are all stuck Here, Together....
in essence, are apart of one big family.

Those who lack calmness, are also those that seem to be less patient, less understanding, less tolerant and less accepting.  I wish...I just wish that this world, Our Home....had a kind heart, willing to accept all brothers and sisters...

What do I think?  I think those that have that strength, should stand tall...and strengthen those that need it most.

But, one thing that I have seen through experience...
You can not teach someone, no matter how desperate or lacking that they may be....you can not teach someone a lesson that they are not ready for.  Unfortunately, that is how this world turns...slow, and not necessarily all-willing.

Maybe this is why we are given second chances...to learn our rights from all our wrongs.
Writing Wrongs, can and will consume us.
After All...We Are NOT Here to Judge...
and Judging is not what I am aiming here...

Judgement comes from those less tolerant, less accepting, less patient...less understanding.
But, when those judging minds fall in fault...
I do what I can to accept and forgive...and allow for time to heal and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment