Thursday, March 6, 2014

She Said Hey Ping Pong, He Said I only play Tennis

Words mean nothing without meaning, action and conviction.

She Said:
I hate how He makes Me feel so Jealous!
Jealous on my boyfriend. Not jealous from other girls.. pfft.. NEVER. I'm confident and I'm happy with my body and my personality. But just that jealousy part, damn.

He Said:
Nobody can make you feel jealous.  Either you are or you aren't.
I have been around jealous women/girlfriends, and it completely turns me off.

She Said:
You guys make us get jealous though. If you knew how to act, and behave and not give any girl a face, we wouldn't need to be jealous. Why do I see no one but him.. even though if I'm around 1000 men, I can't see them.. While you guys you might look at the girls' ass, boobs,body.. and if they flirt, you'll met like ice cream. Even though if you have the world's sexiest girlfriend.

He Said:
What if I told you, not in a million years would I ever...as much as even consider anything beyond the boundaries of personal or intimate with anything in my field of view?  If my thoughts could talk, you would know that my eyes and heart belong to just one.  The One that I love.  I don't share my heart, I don't share my soul. So what, I might notice something on someone.  Within a minute, what I had noticed...I forgot!  Why?  Because my Attention, My Heart lives elsewhere...it's with the one I love.  Now, I ask...is it worth being jealous?
P.s.
I hate getting accused of things that I am not thinking or doing!

She Said:
No. Guys like you are perfect.
My boyfriend is like that too. But then his looks make all girls melt for him. They all stare and try to get his attention. I know he is mine. I know he would never cheat. But I have experienced girls thrown themselves at him and kissing his neck and hug him and stuff like that. WHILE we are together.


He Said:
Why is that his fault? For the record, if you were around (or not)...and some woman came up to me and touched me uninvited. I would have no problem letting her know how inappropriate she might be behaving. Just as I would expect you to do the same if some random guy came up to you and tried his shenanigans. Why? Because I trust in you, and I believe in us!

She Said:
It's not his fault. The reason I'm jealous is because I love him. I want him to be mine ONLY. Cuz i know no one else in this world will love him as much as i love him. And Well said. I really like your response. :)

I Say:
Thanks.  Your boyfriend is really lucky to have someone like you.  Someone who is so deeply rooted with him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment