Thursday, May 8, 2014

DieNightFul

The Dark yields me peace
In those shadows I grow my horns
and with those horns
I tilt my head
and barrel through any WALL or any Man
U N S T O P P A B L E
fierce
lacking remorse 
A Trial of blood beds deep within this dark
Moist, Fresh and delightfully calming
There you will find my lurking double
Drop by drop my little red rum casts my dye
There is where I sleep, it's always where I'll die
In the Dark
My Home
My World
it's where I've done my best work...
I dug my grave, I have wished my will
I smile here, because I know my charm
I have felt its touch
Graced with gifts, conned by time
It's dark here...my home...horns and all
I fear for the soulless prey...innocent and weak...
Whom wander into my dark and forbidden home
they didn't listen,
i
WAS
t
h
e
one that they warned about
f
e
e
d
My Hungry Growl
tempt my wicked hands
Liberate my sanguine soul
here, where I call home

No comments:

Post a Comment