Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sweet Lover

So Soft, so sweet...
Ever so delicious...
My shadow in this world,
Humble,
Lonely...
Inviting...
Darker than our nighttime sky
I thirst for your poison 
My lone weakness
Fear, fear my wrath
Viscous and unrelenting
I, stand alone
In our universe
Lost beyond your horizon,
My appetite craves your venom
To sprout, far and above
All the stars...
Your light, runs red
My lips sink deep
Dripping...Soaked...drenched
Bathed in your toxic flow
Ruthless,
I leave you there
Dead to rot
I stand over you
and Wait
To watch you become One with this earth
Turning to dust before my eyes
You, live on
In my thoughts
In my dreams
In the sky
Beneath my feet
We had a life, we had a destiny
You strayed away
Far...away
Forever, now
A distant memory

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait...hold on - 'What time do you get up again?' Shoot!!! I think I am supposed to start practicing that alarm bell anyway...what the heck - you said you like tea instead of coffee right?! :P

    ReplyDelete