Monday, May 5, 2014

Forever Single

She Told me that she is Too Good Looking to date someone Ugly...!
Yet, not attractive enough to date someone handsome...
Oh, is that right?

Well...my dear...first off Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder!
Some of the most gorgeous women that I have ever been graced with...most folk seem uninterested or repelled by them....
But, my tastes are my tastes...
And their beauty is priceless to me.
Got it?
Good!
Get it!

Your statement....what is it?
Is this a complaint?  A declaration?  An elaboration?  A contemplation?  What exactly is the point that you would like to make?
By stating that you are too ugly for the good looking and too good looking for the uglies...?

A little friendly advice:
The beauty of the heart is immeasurable
The ugliness of a soul has No Limits
It's up to us to choose which it is that we want to strengthen...Our Ugliness or Our Beauty...
That which we feed, will blossom into what we become...

No comments:

Post a Comment