Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My unfettered half

You thrill my mind, you've revived my soul...
In the distance...I hear your echoes
Your purrs resonate through my very core...
Shivering,
Tingling
Deciding
who and what leaves their trail
To Your Beating Heart
My kisses grip,
Clamp like a vice...
Like a tiger on the prowl
I spot my prey...
Fierce, Feral...Mine
To Be Had
Conquered...
As I Pounce
In my primal essence
Wild in fury,
With an unforgiving virile prowess....
My sheer power flows like a diluvian cascade...
Overwhelming your senses...
Strangling you in my trance
Enchanting you with my charm...
Delighting you in addiction...
I am your addiction...my words, my thoughts
A World, As seen through my eyes
Where I reside, as a lone standing King
Untouched, unseen...
Unattainable...
Yet my reach has stood the test of time, place and distance...
Like a python, caught in my belly
You are my victim, you will succumb

1 comment:

  1. *Confession* This one has ALWAYS been my favorite & I Love the title...

    ReplyDelete