Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Never Cut Your Nose to Spite My Face

Otherwise, the three Old wise Mice may loose their way...and find a true calling under a Red Roof for a burden that once upon a time was considered lost beyond a fallen wall...Phee Phi Pho Phum.
How you say?  I tell you how, or why...never when, but always what...but more importantly it's the who!
Who, Who!?

My weekend was successfully boring, and a bit annoying with some outside interference from people who base all their inside information derived from a psychic reader.  Who's obviously wrong!
Let me tell you,
or
Tell me how you let this rubbish numb your mind and feed your eyes!
Hmmmm.....trusting a psychic is not like trusting a parachute.
When a psychic fails to prevail a truth...much like a weatherman...you forget.
But, when a parachute fails you (which it rarely does)...one rarely lives long enough to tell you:
'I told you so'
Either Way, sit strong or steer clear...
I need a big dose of luck and a bigger, fatter fuck you too...
to those who see the world with their head stuck in the sand.  I hope that the tide doesn't come up on them (you) too soon....
Otherwise, out to sea without a clue 
of where to go, where you've been Or how you even got there.
Au Revoir

(Ps
Beware of stormy seas
and
Crazy Biotches)
Both will drown you
Without cause
Without a trace

tickle my soul and make my heart salivate with possibilities...
an extreme unconscious roller coaster, oozing with Artistic Flow
regurgitate or repeat my solemn medicine of garbage....

Ugly boys (girls), cute girls (boys), smart, dumb, short or tall...they all create problems...I should have just advised her to turn into an asexual lesbian (how vogue would that be), and change her full name to just one Word (how eye catchingly effective).  How does Capricia sound?
She'll skip the remainder of her teenage years...and express route herself (itself) to a new age Margaret Mead, ala EP du jour.

If I can fantastically escalate something to Epic proportions....I sure bring my best effort.
At the crossroads of Chaos and Destruction sits my throne...overlooking all this world's wicked nonsense....I bring it with the best of them...and a very select few are privy to it, this and that!

But, this psychic...I swear...is out to get me.
I'm surprised that the psychic has not charged me for crimes against humanity...if only I were lucky enough to be savage and unjust enough...to ride a wave of corruption....
I don't mind admitting when I am wrong...
But, I certainly don't like being given credit for unfulfilled Acts (it makes me feel deprived of a lost opportunity)

My Mind warps around a soulless land intended to house the simple and greedy...this land,
barren of loyalty to that in which naturally exists....
A land where truths go to hide or die...
Land divided, land soon to be conquered...
Land with (shiny) things created to fill imaginations,
Bought to replace hopes and expectations...and give false identities
On this Land sits this pile of:
faith, vision, trust, integrity and ability for growth
....Free Will
All Slivered in branches, cut by gluttonous hands
Selfishly hoarding all dying ends...

I sit, on my throne....and watch this world churn and burn
Fueling this eternal unrelenting fire....
Smoke clouds our path
Chokes our breath
Yet, we all...in some way fuel this road
Burning, to a chard...our world, our home, our land

A (Our) land meant to be lived, to be loved...to be enjoyed

Yet our (simple) minds...seem stuck, behind a blind eye
Yelling, screaming for Hope...only to to be heard by deaf ears...
Here, 
is where I lived 
and 
where I died...
Caught in the crosshairs 
Of this violent fire...
Brought alive by words and swords
Fed
Forward
by
e
g
o
Pronounced dead, right beside me...
On our crispy field
That we once fled to
An unspoiled paradise...

Like a vice, we fuel this fire and break our words 
only to die an glorious and forgotten death...

Is it worth it?
Is this all worth the tears?  The Fights? The Fires?  The Outrage?
I DEMAND AN ANSWER!
Stop ignoring your obligation to time and space....
Paying homage to fate
Bowing to desire
Yielding to pleasure...
This course...of fight and flight...to ruin a forest that stood beyond creation 

h
o
w

i wish that i was a large cloud...hovering over this world...
how i wish i could drain our land of this nonsense, this turmoil...and extinguish all these fires that will eventually leave us all lonely and homeless.
Naked.
Violated.

W
H
Y
was I born with a conscious?
On a land destined to be stolen and burned?

I wish that my script had a different writer...with a different direction...

Someday,
soon or not,
I want to close my eyes and find this to be the dream I never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment