Saturday, May 10, 2014

Flirt with Disaster

I feel like this terrible criminal, on the verge of becoming permanently convicted to some ugly and unparalleled state of purgatory.  My alleged violation?  Negligence of the Heart....
So here is my start, a common plea....yet I am sure that no defender would ever advocate or explain my actions in a way that justifies my whereabouts (nor my motives)!  Stake me to a cross and let me sizzle with my albatross...I am destined to implode at my crossroad.  Sanctioned by forgiveness herself, I have been outright denied any amnesty.  My warrant has my declared name and my visage decorates countless public alerts. Be Aware, therefore beware...the devil that sports this fine coat:
w
h
o
Dares
this delinquency...
To calmly charm this basket full of dancing Cobras...
I felt the warmth, comforted the cold
I just suppose to juxtapose lies with truths and hopes with failures.
o
n
e
thing is my factual lie...
One big FAT why....?!
A circle with a hole, with nowhere to go...
My smile...look at that smile...
and dine with me, let's forget our troubles for a while
(I promise to ignore, and perhaps this world would change)
Feed the earth the substance to stand to tall,
T R U S T
believe
ReLive these miracles, elevate beyond this dimension...
Prosecuted,
Justified
Denied
Liberated
Exonerated
i am my own maker, these are my stages...
True
To
False
and everything in between
I am my own victim, and this is my path that I choose
Not too far, not too deep...just enough to grasp a taste
A feel for what's here
Whether
R
E
A
L
or
imaginary
It's still my mind, that I choose to share...and tease the hungry appetites
All these starving angels finding flight with my words, my thoughts...my being
This, That or the Other...
I'm here and you're there
Y
E
T
It still touches, and the taste lingers...
I, have dove off my cliff and splashed head first into your ocean...your home...it's where I swim, 
I like the threatening depths and unpredictable currents...
I live dangerously, carelessly and vicariously in a creation not too far from Me...yet too far to feel and breathe the harshness of my abyss...
l
o
v
e
Leaves no prisoners....only victims and criminals.
If you aren't one, then you must be the other...
My Crime...is...was...that...I was my own first victim.

1 comment:

  1. We shall see... I will be there next month - if you are up for a date... I will take you on a picnic if you like...

    ReplyDelete