Monday, August 18, 2014

Are you an old soul?

My whole life, people have made comments to me, or about me...
"You are an Old Soul"
These comments Referring to my peculiar personality and thought mentality.  Along the way, there have been a multitude of other more colorful descriptions thrown my way...some less desirable than others...depending on whom said what.

I don't blame people for saying these things to me.  It's ok if we can't figure everything or everyone out.  It's not ok to dig in negative terms to others though...that, has to stop...if you truly want to expand your own personal spirituality.

For those who know me...
For those that don't...

The question of why is always answered with because.  Why me?  Because, I can.



Article by
Aletheia Luna

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/08/9-signs-youre-old-soul.html

No comments:

Post a Comment