Monday, August 4, 2014

Burning Man Festival 2014

Starting August 25th and running up until the First of September in the calendar year of twenty-fourteen...over One Hundred thousand people will congregate in Black Rock Desert, Nevada to construct and burn an imaginarium so spectacular....that No Singular creative mind can fathom its epic-like proportions...transcending into an existentialistic bliss, meshing into an endless ocean of our collective consciousness...peering towards a grandiose horizon.
Welcome to my world, look into my mind...take hold and grasp for a reality that is nothing short of Man's Greatest Dream.
Burning Man http://www.burningman.com

Fierce like A lion, jump into my den.  Dispose of all your inhibitions...allow me to rob your morals of all it's civility.  Your fears feed my pleasure, my teeth will shear through your heart as I feast on your soul...
I stack, one stick at a time...creating my mountain unto which I strike...like lightning...
Fire, high...harsh...violent...it burns...
In the dark desert, under our heavens...
Shrouded by peace and stars, it's here where I root...here IS where I sprout...
Reaching the sky, the endless paradise that only my dreams seem to satisfy...
I,
Live today
To walk to my grave
Dig my hole
Lay inside my tomb
Recline my fabric
and Close My Eyes
For the very last time
In the burning desert,
Before your gods...
I become One with the sand
My soul, my conscious soul shall ascend...
And my eye will rise beyond my static shell
This world (your world) has limits,
Ones in which my will does not respect
Your walls hold your insecurities, my fists will pound through
This world...is it really what you see?
Because what you see influences what you think...

PS when you think,
Think Big, think free
When you Dream,
Dream Bigger...and without limits!

Big enough of a story that even Vanity Fair posted it's take on Burning Man 2014
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2014/07/grover-norquist-burning-man-dead

An extended look into the minds, eyes, hands and soul that comprise of The Burning Man
http://weezbo.com/people-of-burning-man-festival.html


Ps, to my fellow acquaintances in attendance, enjoy your festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment