Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Shipwrecked

I couldn't begin to tell you when The Music melded into noise.  But as soon As I noticed your undesired voice, my mind flipped your switch and your screech turned into a silent roar...regardless of your streaming insincere tears, the laughter of your soul help bury your boring self so deep Into my conscious...that I swear, you have become some sort of faded dream.  Without a start, and no end...I found myself in some hunt, some wild chase into a foreign zone of chaos and oblivion.  What a stark contrast of  hateful lies that decorate the dying amidst a battlefield...one in which takes no prisoners...on top of bloodied soil...in your world or mine.  It's there I lay your tombstone.  Your name, etched in stone, garnishes the top.  On the bottom, Two dates end your story.  Unlike my dream, you clearly see the start and finish of your cautionary myth of an imaginary romance.  Any substance in between has turned into a distant memory that flirts with a tale intended to delight others of an unresolved dance of nonsense.
My book, your eyes, my truth, your lies...our story...Til Death do Us Part.

If the judge only knew, the case would be dismissed...
Unfortunately, the jury of your peers know just enough to shame and paint a Red Corner Black.  Look at your bucket of color before you start.  You'll be glad to know that your vows can't mask your ugly eternal walls...nor shield your mind from the heat above.
The clouds offer only so much before it rains and washes clean your black walls of rogue cream and mascara.
White will become the new Red.
Puff my little baby, don't cry...I am no longer listening...
The Music died with your voice and vows...
Sunk like a ship, somewhere out in the ocean...that is where the tide will come and take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment