Friday, December 3, 2010

Can you guess?

What is an abrupt twist or curve?
Yet still a peculiar trait?  (Idiosyncrasy)
I can be many things...
Unpredictable, Erratic...an extravagant Manifestation

     It is my gift to this exquisite world we cohabit, one that i repeat...day after day...My grin leads to your confusion, my smile gives way to our felicity...a kind aptness that always goes appreciated
I make no apologies, i have no regrets
well, maybe oneor2, here and/or there
Its like wearing a snuggie...warm and fuzzy
(spell check has never seen that word before, snuggie)
Just when you think you know what to expect, U remind yourself to
um
yeah
In the past ten minutes i have been invited to, and re-invited to a party, told to drop dead...and then i threw a curve and confused Dan.  As in Miner.
Some Guy Fox (that makes two that i know), called me ten times...between 3 am and 5 thirty A.M.  and i don't know why
definitely Marilyn just told me "that is" terrific...
Whats terrific?
then i lifted the file cabinet and brought it to her upstairs (it was light)
I hear the keys rattle, my fingers are restless, my mind races...so many places to go
i know
who's there
i don't
as in know


Trust Me
I Love Every
Minute of It 
Whats it? 


Ps I am strongly considering
The east end at some point this weekend  
and i know that Paul Giamatti loves Merlot 

No comments:

Post a Comment