Friday, December 10, 2010

Minaminaminamina

    One of my mothers' once told me, you need to be proactive and make an effort for the better...so i did just that.  Switched some things around and asked for a couple of favors.  By the time dusk arrived, i was southwest, driving into a sunset.  The cool ocean breeze lightly frosted the reddish skyline...eventually the evening clouds shielded the nights' light.  Shes tall, attractive and slender, her radiant personality greets you twenty yards before you even hear her two miniature guardians.  Alpha and Beta.  Willow greets my hand with her filed down canines...i know shes just saying hi.  Kathryn's charming smile is enhanced by her sweetly expressive and seductively exotic cheek line, her delightfully enchanting large green  ii's sparkled under the savory clouds...with a thrust of energy to defrost the antarctic.  Karen is inside, patiently waiting for me as well.  Their curiosity is satisfied, that i am no longer a figment of their imagination.  Imagination is good though, it is a genesis for intrigue... a naive mystery for the heart and mind.  We leave to meet with Rosemary, her recipes are terrific, her company is comforting.  The mood is a mixture of minor anxious disappointment coupled with almost a relief of relaxation.  The whole crew is warm and pleasant (even the mean and cold ones).  We leave when its time...and time it was.  Four4 hours later, as slow as i could, i coast my way back north, the late evening never tired my mind nor spirit.  Goodness does exist, and when exposed refreshes the soul.

1 comment:

  1. An Angel Without Wings

    Author: Elizabeth Ann Burkett

    You must be an angel without wings
    To put up with all of my bothersome things
    My anger, my love, my sometimes weary heart
    What others hated about me you love those parts
    I look at you and see a creation so divine
    To think you have captured this heart of mine
    How could I not love you with all that I am
    You are the steady I need for my trembling hand
    So honest, true and caring you are
    My night in shining armour or my shooting star
    You simply must be an angel without wings!

    ReplyDelete