Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lengthy

Lets just C(s)ay, just for this on1e moment...all hypothetical of course...that the Center of the universe exists (and it does so) just to revolve around Cuzy...could this actually be?  You know that type of individual?
containing or being poisonous material especially when capable of causing death or serious debilitation
extremely harsh, malicious, or harmful
  Contagious, infectious, harmful, malignant, noxious, deleterious, calamitous...fatal...this descriptive pathogenic list is endless...In describing a vicious self feeding (psychologically driven) mentally dependent Cycle to an addicted situation.  One must muster their inner self strength in order to extricate themselves from these detrimental relationships.  Ask the question?  Is this Good For ME?  Is this healthy for ME?  If both answers are No...you know what you must do.  Find Closure and move on.

     Even though Kathryn asked me not to include her in the blog, i will make today's exception in this one statement...just for the record, anything involving Kathryn is posi+ive, as per the agreement.  Six6 PM, this past Saturday, she convinced me to go.  Up until that point, i was on the fence...well the fence fell in a very specific direction.  Thirty minutes later, i was shaving and texting Joe.  By Seven 30 that evening, i had made my long walk up some old stairs...there are many ghosts that line that outstretched ascending corridor...reminders for those that make that March.  My name was on this list, Joe's wasn't, they made an exception.  I hand my coat to the grumpy coat check lady (i bet her stamp is still on the back of my hand).  I scan to my left and lo and behold Sandi (with drink in hand) causally floats in our direction.  I introduce Joe to Sandi ( i had an intuition that they would be compatible...they are kindred spirits on similar paths). and i walk away, there are many people here that would like to say HI.
The Mood is Festive, the music is loud...150(onefifty)...as in people line the parameters...Noise everywhere.  Santa's helper greets and drags me.  I see the buffet table, i would rather eat then drink (beer is ok, but my wine is better and somewhere else ;  P  On my plate sits a small cut of fish, a three ounce serving of chicken and approximately a quarter cup of roasted potatoes.  I feel better already.  The room continues to greet me, the crowd is ever so pleasant.  Tracy is waiting for us down the road and around the corner.  We go, without even really say our byes, its ok, i doubt we go noticed.  I meet Tracy.  The first thing that surprised me about her, is that shes more attractive then i expected ( i do not know why i would have expected someone less attractive).  Maybe the whole fallacy of women turning into pumpkins once they turn Four40ty?  Still not a good reason.  Well, she truly has a certain charm, between her tasteful lewdness and comic truth of the faults and roads of reality.  I could listen to her for hours, shes that engaging.  As i listened to her theories (facts!), i see the smirk on Joe's face, and i know why...its the shared philosophy behind those discussions.  Look Up MYSTERIO.  Sandi, Joe and I leave for some Live music (Tracy stays with her party),  We make Our way across a extensive parking lot.  We reach our destination, by this point, i know where i belong, somewhere else, my Sunday starts early.  I leave, but i do say good bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment