Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What did you do on

Pearl Harbor Day?
It was cold and clear, the day after the sixth6th, i don't care much for that Monday.  The weekend was short, my cell is dead, isn't it always?  Remember this, batteries have memory.  I'm exercising less, but my weight is down...i have nutritionists whispering in ear.  Some vineyard owner is visiting, asking me ridiculous things, I'm trying to help him...i don't even know why he is even here.  Speaking of the ridiculous, its really cold for my blood...there goes the theory that i am cold blooded.  I'm rambling, you might be reading.  Its a quarter after six6am in the morning so early...what are you doing right this second?where are you at this very moment?  My fingers are cold, i am wearing a green scarf and gloves...

No comments:

Post a Comment