Sunday, July 3, 2011

Endless Indentedness in a World Centered around the False Morals

     As if no one would notice, hush-hush under the solemn evening sky, NIKE quietly rewards a Man who does not deserve of any such sort prized trophy...shame on them for their sharing of such a momentous lucrative treasure with a falsely idolized Man who for sear entertainment led to the slaughtering of countless harmless animals (what is worse is that he did reap the benefit of bundled riches$$ during this macabre massacre of innocence)...Yet, when they thought no one was looking, they extend into their pockets to share their bottomle$$ spoils with this man!!!!  His Name Is Michael Vick, and he was convicted for running a dog fighting ring...NIKE has chosen to reward him again with a "new" endorsement deal worth more money then what most people on this planet will earn in their lifetime.  Am I the only one who sees fault with this?  I am but ONE1ONE Man, but I can share my words with the world and only hope that some may heed my thoughts and support this cause...
You Buy NIKE, you support this man who murdered animals and has shown no remorse for his past transgressions...
I will do my due diligence and never again buy a NIKE product...
I ask the same from anyone who feels the same as I do
As far as I'm concerned, I will burn anything I own with the NIKE logo
Feel Free to do the same

No comments:

Post a Comment