Thursday, July 14, 2011

Here is one of my Quirks

     I (as in me) find random peculiar items, and I become fixated with them (I find humor in the irregular idiosyncrasies and oddities of life...and to think that someone once accused me of being TOO serious?)...my kick for today....drum roll please..........A Mechanical Bull.  How great would it be to own a mechanical bull?  Seriously, think of all the hoping parties I will be hosting over the next decade!!!!  Remember our beloved football moron Ocho8Cinco5 and his split second of fury attempting to ride a pissed off bull...how great was that?!  Its coming to my house, soon...so strap them up and come on over...bring your cowboy hat and cowboy boots...EIGHT8SecondsofFURY=FUN!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mechanical-Bull-Surf-Board-/190552612813?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5dd21fcd

No comments:

Post a Comment