Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Word of the Day

Ornery
Oh yes indeed, the perfect adjective to describe the pleasantries of a one Ms Kathryn G...you read correctly.  Her words in which she chooses to communicate with me, her demeanor in which she responds/interacts with me by are best described as....
Having an irritable disposition: Cantankerous
Yummy and delicious, right?  What makes me so special???  I recently had a date with another woman and she basically called me an uninteresting, self-centered dick!  Oh boy, I am very special.  Anyhow, back to Kitty Kat (she does go meow)... I feel her emotional immaturity has brought her to a state whereby she is unable to forgive and accept...more then likely a residual of her past relationship experiences...as well as coupled with some sort of personal issues, perhaps involving intimacy (but hey, I'm left to guess).  She is unable to amicably communicate to/and with me.  I have repeatedly asked her for a simple lunch date, and she weaves and fabricates a wall of excuses...guarding, protecting what Kat?  You can be so silly.  I feel that I am being polite and within reason to make such a request...I can be, and am quite the gentleman who is courteous with good etiquette.  You should meet me out for lunch Kat...and afterwards you'll realize that all this energy (negative energy that you've being building up) was for naught.  Fifty56Six00Hundred or so readers in Forty46Countries...if anyone has any feedback on what Kat should do, please let us know.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a comprehension problem? Is there some sort of blockage in your brain? She is not interested! It has nothing to do with her emotional immaturity or being hurt in past relationships. She just isn't interested and apparently a little freaked by your stalking and cyberbullying! Leave her alone already, get a hobby and find a better way to spend your time. get over it already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tit4Tat
    Karen never liked me, from the day she met me. Calling me crazy is so unoriginal and very much cliche. Since I do not believe in censorship, I'd let her opinions be posted. This dynamic I have going on with this gang of mean spirited women (well, some of them)is certainly an experience onto it self. I asked Kathryn Last Night if she wanted me to pull this posting...her Response to me
    "Nah its not Biggie, I Doubt that Anyone I Know will read this"
    Not completely true Ms Gunderson, someone did...right Karen.
    Kathryn continually wishes me well, but she does so out of courtesy, not out of instinct. She also can not deal with the can of worms that have been opened. She and her entourage have underestimated my personal discipline. I wonder, when Karen will come around next...by the way Congratulations on the birth of your child Karen.
    Kathryn once referred to her as "a crazy, cranky, pregnant bitch" and accidentally left it on Karen's voicemail. The silly things that Kathryn does. That same day she tipped the bar tender at Clovis Point Vineyard by placing the money inside the spit bucket...Certain Days she's on a roll.
    What is said again about people and their opinions???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who chooses to break up over a Text Message?
    Kathryn does.
    If Kathryn wanted to meet me and discuss why we should not see each other anymore, then there is respect in that. But these child like antics are for the birds. Kathryn, meet me and explain your point. Express your emotions. Don't send an emotionaless text. There is respect that gets earned in a face to face discussion.
    Get that through your thin skin!

    ReplyDelete