Thursday, September 29, 2011

Final Percolations

It is Beyond liberating to find a path that you've unrelentingly sought...tenaciously fighting merciless challenges and unforgiving obstacles...seemingly feeling as if probability favors failure...to fail only means to try again...and again...and once again...until there is success, to be enjoyed...Experienced!!!
Words Like Never...only make me think When and How...Where? How about Now! As in the Here and Now. I know, really know...the harder I work, the luckier I get...luck favors the prepared! Having cracked my crystal ball, I only have speculation to make my predictions by...I predict...that half the battle was fought...but the remainder is yet to be determined...Destiny resides within hand...so grab, clutch...choke if you must...but seek what you want, and work hard to do so...life's gifts are rarely given without a struggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment