Saturday, September 3, 2011

People Who Give Up...rarely understand the feeling of Success

Majestic feats come to blows through depths of strength (inner and outer), engineered via a backbone of testosterone...lifting and heaving stale weight from the Days of Christmas Past.  There is an endearing and invigorating quality that comes at the heals of physical dominance and success...oozing of primal masculinity...Conquering a challenge is instinctively satisfying!  Pounding my chest in Victory, not only makes me seem evolutionarily challenged, yet defines my genetic make-up...no question of my DNA...I'll growl my way right to my goal.  Snarl!  Persist and persevere.  Feel and endear what it feels to finish what you start...sometimes, most times, opportunities only come once.
The Right
Place
at
The Best Time
just finish the Job
Once and for all

No comments:

Post a Comment