Sunday, September 11, 2011

Let Me be the F1RST to Go On Record

Whether I am or, am not...I don't really know, Nonetheless let me share my thoughts on this September Eleventh11th. Ten years ago today Over three3000thousand People of all ethnicities, cultures and religions died in Manhattan, Shanksville PA and Washington DC. Most of them woke up that morning not realizing that they would be apart of human history...their event has affected world history (perhaps for the worst). That day, ten years ago was much like today. Mild, comfortable and sunny weather...climactically peaceful...yet emotionally vengeful and highly volatile (its intensity will not be determined for decades to come). I can not apologize for the world, I can only do my part and follow good morals...abstain from negativity...and invoke goodness...to share with the world. If enough people share these principles, just perhaps...Life could be filled with Love. People who Hurt Others lack Love. People who wish negativity lack Love. There is enough goodness to go around, its up to us to put it out there. Prayers to all who are affected by today...
Be Good, be well, be healthy and be blessed
-your Author Patrick

Now my point for my entry...I will go on record today and state what I have not already heard...by anyone!
On December 21, 2012 the World will not end...unless of course we blow ourselves up...which is very possible...we can be very dumb and unreasonable as a species!
The Mayans were master Astrologists...to Savant Levels. What their calendar declares is a cyclical completion of astrological observation. Much like watching the cycle of the moon repeat itself...their calendar marks the complete cycle of where these astral bodies (all visible ones) take.
On that winter solstice, the world is not ending or drastically changing....however we all will evolve by then and continue to do so...change in that respect is inevitable. That is why I never understood why people fight change. Its probably fear of the unknown. "Will I like the Change" "Will I be safe with Change" Its natural to wonder of what the road ahead brings us...why fight that Journey?
If I have this Blog up in running Next December...it is a BIG IF...you will hear from me on December 22nd of the year 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment