Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If a Genie were to Grant Just ONE wish

A Simple, Fantastical thought...Dream...?
What would your wish be?

Mine, would be about me...not of someone else, well not exactly about someone else...its not my business to command or control someone else fate...just my very Own, therefore...
I wish to never be in a position whereby my conscious willful words or actions lead too any emotional (or physical) grievance by someone I know or care for...
Shouldn't that be everyones wish?
Am I selfish to think this way?

1 comment:

  1. an interesting thing about genies...in the original folklore/stories/beliefs/etc, they granted unlimited wishes. at least according to the film "the secret." when i first heard this i thought, "wow, what a lesson in selfishness and the compounding of desires upon desires," but the film interpreted it differently. either way, it changes the whole genie thing, doesn't it?

    (oh, and this is cheryl from yoga :)

    ReplyDelete