Monday, September 26, 2011

Its Been an Interesting Year

Three Hundred and Sixty Five Nights ago...in the midst of a turbulent monsoon-like downpour, I sat down with Matt Jensen..."my" IT guy...and he helped assemble this blog. He told me to have fun, and off I ran with it. Just a little background information on me...texting was a forgein language to me up until seventeen months ago (I am still internet deprived...and fully satisfied by it)...so without Matt, my quest to share the human dynamic may have been a very quiet untold story.
It has not been an epic memoir...nothing extravagant or magnificent...yet with that said, each day brought another gift...every gift happens to be special in its own unique way. Reminiscing over what has come and gone...this much is true. When one opportunity dies, another often reveals itself...its up to the beholder's eye to notice. I am plagued with eyes too sensitive not to notice. In my line of life...I meet people, some days many people...seemingly everyday. Some by chance...others through coerced destiny. Some people take to me and I to them...While others may find me a bit brass, or too intense (how can a quiet guy be too intense?)...perhaps too aggressive or even outright crazy (creativity often gets accused of insanity!). On my end, I don't judge...ever. Its not in my DNA. Along with not being judgmental, I hold no prejudice...of any sort...to anybody. Everyone is always on equal ground with me...its just how it is. You can either accept me for it or ignore me or it...its always up to you...FREE WILL, use it. People are funny, they all seem to think the Sun rises around their schedule...and the Moon should follow suit! Its that attitude of...How inconvenient of anyone to defy "my schedule"...got to love that mentality. Let me be honest, not everyone is in complete violation...but we all have "OUR" days...where its "Us verses the World". After all it is Human Nature...i never take offense to any it. The only way I truly feel offense, is when I get the sense someone is viably attempting to inflict some sort of pain...Why? Because that is how some people know how to deal with their environment.
What has the last year shown? There are many types of people, with varied personalities...and we are all here together...making the same trip...so lets be good to each other and make this a better journey.
This has been all of our Testimonies...over the course of one calendar year!

No comments:

Post a Comment