Friday, September 16, 2011

I've been Called Many, many Things

By various people
in regards to all my actions
throughout life

Some are positive
others
Not Very

Some people admire
while,
others may seethe...
tragically bounded to a disrupted
starless midnight of conflict

I'll tell you this much about who I am...

I am more, much more
then a Pacifist
call me a Militant Pacifist
Because I believe in fighting for my peace
...as a matter of fact
I fight for all that I believe in
why shouldn't I?
Everyone Should!
No one will achieve what they want
if they don't fight for it

I would rather experience One act of substance
then hear of...one thousand hollow promises

Peace comes from within,
not from without...
therein lies true self success...


P.S.
Never Overate, envy or resentment
unarmed truth and unconditional love
will have their final say

No comments:

Post a Comment