Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Deepest Condolences

To friend and professional affiliate Barbara. Her Son Zachary drowned while surfing the waters off of the south shore of Long Island On the Eighth of September. Zachary, may you find the happiness, peace and adventure you sought in life.

In my opinion, two of the hardest challenges life will present each of us is the Loss of a parent and spouse...even harder, is losing a child. I can not imagine the depth of her heartache. My prayers go out to you Barbara...this mending of your heart is impossible, rather find the strength to cope to the best of your abilities. You will always have my heartfelt nurtured counsel and my entire professional staff's support and encouragement. May You and Everyone else always be blessed.
And remember, life is never fair, rarely forgiving
and always riddled with tests!
Not my rules, but we are all stuck in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment