Saturday, September 17, 2011

Liberty in Tranquility

If WE have NO peace...then we forgot that WE all belong to each other
-thoughts from a saint, Her Name was Teressa


My SEVEN rules Of Self Respect in how I Deal With People
I have made a commitment to be true to MYself and MY values...what, who is important to me? I recognize this and I do what I can to honor it.
I know and appreciate who I am, what I can Offer...never critical of my short comings, and I always look for feedback...therein lies the nutrients of growth.
I Understand what is valuable to me...leave people in a better position from where I found them...I can't always do that though, if others refuse my extended hand at all costs. Its up to me to recognize others are just not ready to be helped by my hand!
As uncomfortable as it may be...telling truths has the shortest route.
I am always willing to change and grow...its called learning and evolving...everyone should embrace this for the purpose of progression.
Compassion. Forgive myself and others...I try my best not to blame myself or others. Easier said then done!
My final rule...I embrace my uniqueness...I am bold, courageous, spontaneous and creative! And I love it.

P.S.
More Bombs leads to Less Peace
and always remember that...
Mistakes are...
ALWAYS Forgivable
Rarely Excusable
Never Acceptable

Warm Your Heart, Cool the Sting
Its the Virtue of the Brave
It thrives on Faith
(always reviving)
it saves the expense of anger, the cost of hatred and waste of spirit
in my humble opinion
An Open Mind with a Compassionate Heart will lead best down a Galvanized path...the fairway of life


"It is the nature of the wise to resist the pitfalls of pleasure, yet the foolish become enslaved by them"....Epictetus

No comments:

Post a Comment